Financing Schemes - Copier Leasing Singapore | Copier Machine Finance Lease
Flexible and Affordable Installment Plan
- Hire Purchase
- Finance Lease
For more details please drop us an email.
Advantages of Financing
Conserves Working Captial
- Does not have to tie up capital in low-yield fixed assets.
- Can channel these funds in more productive activities.
- Financing requires only minimun cash outlay and thereby enables you to acquire the use of the necessary equipment even if you are on tight budget.
- With GST, this advantage will be felt greater as any outright purchase requires an additional 7% of cash price equipment.
- Hire Purchase: Hirer has to capitalise the equipment.
- Full cash price of the asset is charged to Hirer's fixed assets account.
- The fixed asset will depreciate and charge to the profit/loss account as provision of depreciation expense.
- Interest payments are charged to the profit/loss account as and when these become due and payable.
Finance Lease: Treatment same as Hire Purchase.
However, if the financed amount is sinificantly small (less than 5%-10% of Lessee's total assets), you may choose not to capitalise the equipment, thus leasing may mean a simplified entry in the customer's books. You do not have to apply various depreciation rates to a wide range of fixed assets.
- Hire Purchase: Claims Capital Allowance on the cash price of the asset.
- Lease: Deductible Rental Expense on taxable profits.
- Replace outdated equipment thus maintaining efficiency.
Lessing of Inflationary Effect (paying less in real term compared to outright purchase)
Preserves Credit Position as lease commitments do not appear as a liability on the balance sheet.